Gila Symposium Yield Model
This spreadsheet illustrates the structure only of a linked diversion-yield model that can be easily modified and used by experts, stakeholders, and the public to investigate the impacts of different scenarios that could be used to develop AWSA water. This spreadsheet on the website should NOT be used to estimate diversions, yield, or the impacts of current ideas or concepts of how AWSA water might be developed. This spreadsheet model on the website cannot be modified. To obtain and use a fully unlocked model for yourself, follow the steps below:
1. Click on and open the model on the AWSA website (the spreadsheet model) and select an entire worksheet by clicking on the triangle in the space just above and to the right of cell A1.
2. Copy the selected worksheet by simultaneously typing the "ctrl" button and the "c" button.
3. Open a blank workbook.
4. Select a blank sheet in the workbook you have opened (the user workbook) and select the entire blank sheet by clicking on the triangle in the space just above and to the right of cell A1.
5. Paste the copied worksheet into the new worksheet by simultaneously typing the "ctrl" button and the "v" button.
6. Copy the worksheet name from the tab at the bottom of the worksheet on the website to the tab at the bottom of worksheet you have just copied in your workbook.
7. Repeat for every worksheet in the website workbook.
After you have copied every sheet in the spreadsheet model workbook into your workbook, you will have a fully functional model you can use to investigate different scenarios. If you encounter problems, please call 827-6160 and ask for Craig, Helen, or Ali. We will be happy to walk you through the process, or if you prefer, email you an unlocked copy of the spreadsheet.
SPAR ACAP - YIELD Gila Natural History - MARCH.xlsm
12501 kB (12801197 bytes)